As a Licensed Massage Therapist, Alicia combines deep tissue, sports massage, range of motion, stretching, therapeutic and relaxation massage techniques to create a custom experience to help promote muscle recovery, reduce pain, and relieve stress.
• Connecticut Center of Massage Therapy Clinical Program 1100 hours
• Licensed CT Massage Therapist 2016
• Registered Licensed NY Massage Therapist 2016
• BS in Exercise Science from Winthrop University 2012
• AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
• Certified SilverSneakers Instructor
Alicia is also a certified Personal Trainer who helps individuals achieve their fitness goals, such as, losing weight, gaining muscle, and helping to enhance their overall wellbeing and lifestyle health, through fitness and nutrition. She encourages over all health and well being through both fitness and massage. When she is not working, Alicia enjoys working out, outdoor activities, and spending time with her dog Bailey.
Rick 203.631.7970 or
1260 East Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450